Bluefin offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with competitive compensation, generous health benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays/vacation/sick/personal time, casual dress and a tuition assistance program. Bluefin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. View Bluefin career opportunities, ranging from data security and payment security jobs, below.
The Certification Analyst will be responsible for conducting certification tests of Bluefin’s products and technology with partner organizations. Activities will include certifications of POS devices and Bluefin proprietary processing platforms in conjunction Bluefin’s processing partners. Certifications will include EMV, MSR, eCommerce and other transaction and industry types as required. Whenever possible tests will be scripted for subsequent automation. Bluefin is looking for an organized and detailed professional who exhibits initiative as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a larger team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: following and other duties may be assigned:
- Conduct certification testing with partners to certify Bluefin’s products and platforms. Products include point of sale (POS) hardware devices as well as software solutions.
- Work with certification representatives from partner companies to create certification project plans and timelines
- Work with internal development, quality assurance and product teams to troubleshoot and solve certification issues
- Responsible for creating and maintaining certification scripts, sandboxes, accounts and web services to support certification efforts
- Maintain and document procedures and processes so they can be used for future certification projects
- Proactively communicate any risks, design and quality issues, or increases in scope/time required
- Accurately report on progress against timelines
- Write scripts to automate tests whenever possible
- Assist quality assurance team with regular testing activities during gaps in certification projects
- Encourage and embody teamwork both within and outside the department and/or company
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to interpret third-party certification requirements into test plans
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be well organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to listen to customer or developer requirements
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with team, customers and partners
Education and knowledge:
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical field or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance or testing preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in project management preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the payments industry preferred
- Knowledge of EMV is a plus
- Working knowledge of web-based applications and their architecture
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Summary: Bluefin is looking for a Tech Lead to join their Software Development team in Waterford, Ireland. The ideal candidate is a “hands on” leader, who will provide guidance and support to a small team of Developers, while also helping to build Payments and Security focused SaaS applications for our omni-channel security suite. We require a security conscious individual with strong problem-solving skills to enhance our card-present, e-commerce, mobile payments, and data security offerings. They should also possess solid interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Provide guidance and support to a team of Developers in Ireland and the US (East Coast).
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure high-quality, on-time delivery of the Product Roadmap.
- Effectively collaborate with the Product and UX/UI team to validate requirements and designs for new features.
- Architect and develop software that integrates with 3rd party payment processors (First Data, Elavon, etc.) and other cloud-based services.
- Understand, reinforce and improve the SCRUM development methodology.
- Effectively collaborate with peers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain existing codebases; troubleshoot bugs and add new features.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ of experience creating complex, data-driven applications for the web, ideally within payments industry, with several years of Tech Lead and/or people-related responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience working with the Node.js framework.
- Experience working with object-oriented PHP (version 7+) or similar languages.
- Senior-level hands-on experience with Frontend and Backend technology stacks.
- Ability to take initiative and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Experience with unit and integration tests, PHP/Node.js frameworks, relational databases such as MySQL, NoSQL databases such as Mongo, and developing software for distributed systems, version control systems such as SVN or Git.
- Strong people, organization and analytic skills, with proven strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Bluefin is the leader in payment and data security. We provide exceptional products and services that protect our clients against malicious hackers that continue to impact nearly every industry adversely. Our PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect our clients and partners worldwide, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. We are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for payments professionals to join our successful and highly motivated team!
A UX designer with 3+ years of experience in creating useful applications. You have excellent communication and organizational skills and experience working closely with stakeholders, product managers, data analytics, and R&D. You have the proven ability to succeed in agile environments with a deep appreciation for pixel-perfect products and deep knowledge of all areas of user experience design: research, information architecture, interaction design, UI design, testing, prototype engineering & content.
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term and short-term strategies for our upcoming initiatives.
- Work closely with your team to develop and expand product design systems.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Touch every aspect of UX — whether that’s research, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—,, and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop.
- Take an active part in user research, drive and support UX research projects.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
- Structure and facilitate ideation workshops for an emerging product category
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Can prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and can extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect.
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the balance between benefiting the project, the Design Team, and all of Bluefin
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have 3+ years of relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Strong skills in Sketch is a must.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Payments is interesting to you
Position Summary: The Director, ISV Relationship Management is responsible for managing all aspects of named partner relationships. The position requires management of projects to take on new partners that provide growth opportunities for the organization. The Director, ISV Relationship Management provides project management direction bringing together various teams (sales, technology, support, account boarding, etc.) and works with partners to understand their needs used to develop consistent, thorough and documented project plans to successfully bring in, train and launch new partner organizations.
The position also requires managing the day-to-day inquiries from ISV and referral partners regarding new account boarding, customer support, technical support, deployment and residual inquiries. Additionally, this position manages customer take-on projects to ensure new partners are integrated to Bluefin Payment Systems support, sales and gateway product models. The Director, ISV Relationship Management receives and is responsible for escalations of sales, support deployment and finance items, including research and successful resolution of escalated issues. The Director, ISV Relationship Management produces KPI reporting and engages daily with sales, support staff and finance to ensure SLAs are successfully met and identifies and corrects any items that hinder meeting SLA expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Relationship and overall management of assigned (large) ISV partners.
- Oversee implementation and project management of new partners.
- Work with partner to provide input for partner launch approach.
- Develop leads for inside sales through design and execution of partner marketing strategy to clients.
- Provide analysis and provide financial information (multiples and percentages) while working with Association interchange, dollar volume processing, residual and fees data
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting/dashboards to track ISV productivity.
- Provide quarterly partner reviews in-person or remotely to partner’s senior management.
- Work with partner to identify marketing opportunity and oversee the development and Implementation of said programs.
- Participate, as appropriate, in partners’ trade and user group conferences.
- Perform day-to-day support of ISVs (answer: account set up inquiries, general processing solutions/gateway questions, account update tasks, residual inquiries, etc).
- Meet with appropriate ISV/partner representatives to address new business development.
- Issue and process resolution to successfully support ISV/partners’ service, new business and new processing solution needs.
- Train ISV/partners on application and support processes.
- Take ownership of support situations and develops successful resolutions.
- Maintain partner information and entry into Salesforce.
- Oversee partners’ profit and losses, reporting profit and losses to the partner and internal management.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping marketing and product information confidential.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong background and at least three (3) years’ work experience in merchant acquiring Operations and Sales (this is a must)
- Be an expertise in the vertical (i.e. complete understanding of healthcare, retail, etc. and knowledge of the acronyms)
- Strong understanding of Bluefin/Salesforce and Operations with ability to work through operations issues with strong problem solving; work with different internal stakeholders to resolve issue and/or create business opportunities
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and “total ownership” mentality combined with excellent critical thinking to quickly resolve problems
- High resilient and ability to “think on your feet” with strong capabilities to build trust with partners; really know your partner
- Understanding of Salesforce and Microsoft suite
- Effective organization and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style.
- Strong verbal and written skills with ability to ‘translate’ industry and technical jargon into clear language which is understandable by customers; strong negotiation skills and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
Who are we?
Bluefin is the leader in payment and data security. Period. We provide exceptional products and services that protect our clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Our PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect our clients and partners around the world, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. We are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for Business Development professionals to join our successful and highly motivated team! THIS IS A HUNTER ROLE.
The Director, Business Development is a highly competitive, results-oriented SaaS consultative sales professional, who is passionate about helping clients protect their data. This individual will sell our mission-critical SaaS products into a variety of verticals, including healthcare, retail, government/municipalities, travel, and other sectors. Our SaaS products are needed in every industry, and the incumbent will help ensure we drive complete market penetration. Working collaboratively with our Marketing and other internal teams, the incumbent will provide a client solution-oriented and consultative approach to sell PCI P2PE validated solutions and other PHI and PII products throughout their verticals, in addition to attending tradeshows and partner shows to promote Bluefin and our products. Our technology is universal and works with any software system, payment gateway or processor, and our PHI and PII products easily integrate into our client’s systems. Exceptional “hunting” capabilities and a desire to help protect the world from data predators will significantly contribute toward the incumbent’s ability to meet and exceed business goals.
We will ask you to:
- Create personal Business Plan to drive revenue creation and value to Bluefin and execute on a cadence of Sales activities to meet assigned targets.
- Leverage personal network and Sales opportunities generated by our Marketing Department to develop relationships, educate clients, and manage Sales opportunities throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Create a deep understanding of current and potential client needs through solutions/consultative selling, strong relationship building, and demonstrating exceptional business value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver professional Sales presentations to educate potential/existing partners on security-related regulatory matters, security risks, industry trends and security opportunities/solutions (validated vs non-validated PCI P2PE solutions, vaultless tokenization, etc.), designed to spark interest and generate opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive cross-product integration and cross-selling among our product solutions.
- Maintain excellent time management, administration, reporting and relationship management that will result in referrals and sales opportunities.
Qualified candidate profile:
- 2-5 years of SaaS Sales experience, selling security-related products and services as an individual contributor at a Director level or above
- Exceptional consultative Sales performance record with proven capabilities to sell security-related, technology products throughout several verticals.
- Proven ability to leverage own network to create meaningful lead generation and manage Sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Results-oriented and dynamic SaaS Sales professional effective at building and executing on an individual Sales/Business Plan that will generate meaningful leads and close opportunities
- Effective at managing and closing multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sophisticated use of LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, and other related tools to uncover and engage with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.