Who are we?
Bluefin is the leader in payment and data security. Period. We provide exceptional products and services that protect our clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Our PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect our clients and partners around the world, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. We are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for Business Development professionals to join our successful and highly motivated team! THIS IS A HUNTER ROLE.
The Director, Business Development is a highly competitive, results-oriented SaaS consultative sales professional, who is passionate about helping clients protect their data. This individual will sell our mission-critical SaaS products into a variety of verticals, including healthcare, retail, government/municipalities, travel, and other sectors. Our SaaS products are needed in every industry, and the incumbent will help ensure we drive complete market penetration. Working collaboratively with our Marketing and other internal teams, the incumbent will provide a client solution-oriented and consultative approach to sell PCI P2PE validated solutions and other PHI and PII products throughout their verticals, in addition to attending tradeshows and partner shows to promote Bluefin and our products. Our technology is universal and works with any software system, payment gateway or processor, and our PHI and PII products easily integrate into our client’s systems. Exceptional “hunting” capabilities and a desire to help protect the world from data predators will significantly contribute toward the incumbent’s ability to meet and exceed business goals.
We will ask you to:
- Create personal Business Plan to drive revenue creation and value to Bluefin and execute on a cadence of Sales activities to meet assigned targets.
- Leverage personal network and Sales opportunities generated by our Marketing Department to develop relationships, educate clients, and manage Sales opportunities throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Create a deep understanding of current and potential client needs through solutions/consultative selling, strong relationship building, and demonstrating exceptional business value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver professional Sales presentations to educate potential/existing partners on security-related regulatory matters, security risks, industry trends and security opportunities/solutions (validated vs non-validated PCI P2PE solutions, vaultless tokenization, etc.), designed to spark interest and generate opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive cross-product integration and cross-selling among our product solutions.
- Maintain excellent time management, administration, reporting and relationship management that will result in referrals and sales opportunities.
Qualified candidate profile:
- 8-10 years of SaaS Sales experience, selling security-related products and services as an individual contributor at a Director level or above
- Exceptional consultative Sales performance record with proven capabilities to sell security-related, technology products throughout several verticals.
- Proven ability to leverage own network to create meaningful lead generation and manage Sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Results-oriented and dynamic SaaS Sales professional effective at building and executing on an individual Sales/Business Plan that will generate meaningful leads and close opportunities
- Effective at managing and closing multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sophisticated use of LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, and other related tools to uncover and engage with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
Position Summary: The Systems Administrator is accountable for systems availability, functionality, security, and monitoring and performance optimization. A demonstrated ability to work in a high availability environment is required. You will be working in a technology-driven payment processing company where security and reliability are paramount.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Provide administration support to the Bluefin server enterprise
- Maintain and deploy systems within our virtual and cloud enterprise
- Work on projects pertaining to deployment of server environments as a technical representative
- Create automation/script processes to further streamline team workflows
- Maintain and conduct daily work using a ticket queue
- Provide limited after-hours support to servers (on-call)
- Work closely with software and hardware vendors
- Create documentation to support systems implementations
- Expand and maintain our automation infrastructure
- Maintain and upgrade our existing Linux and Windows Infrastructure
- Design, implement, and manage complex systems and configurations in a multi-site environment
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting production issues
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures
- Work as a partner with development to optimize product performance and manageability
- Provide assistance in maintaining Corporate IT infrastructure
- Protects organization’s value by keeping marketing and product information confidential.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or other sciences
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering operations role within a production ops team
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Linux
- Scripting skills desired
- Knowledge of operating system and network concepts including NFS, HTTP, TCP
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols and common system protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, DNS, FTP(S), SSH, HTTP.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure administration a strong plus (AWS)
- Apache httpd and Tomcat, NGINX
- Some familiarity with PHP, Perl and Node.js
- Maintain distributed and replicating MySQL and Mongo databases
- Experience with load balancers and GSLB implementations.
- Experience with Web Application firewalls
- Maintain a SAN
- Experience with logging technologies
- Understanding of Encryption techniques (SSS/TLS, 3DES, AES, RSA, etc)
- Strong familiarity a understanding of security standards and best practices such as PCI DSS and OWASP
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex production environments.
- Ability to plan, document, and execute tasks effectively given minimum supervision within a structured, highly available environment.
- Strong relationship and communications skills written and verbal
- Strong ability to multi-task.
Ready to be inspired, challenged and liberated to do your best work? Bluefin is a passionate group of technologists, marketers and innovators changing the world of data security and the flow of information. Not only were we the first company in North America to achieve PCI-validated P2PE certification, we continue to lead the way in payment and data security. Your work here won’t just help protect companies from hackers and data breaches. You’ll be on the vanguard of protecting the modern economy.
Here’s why our team members love their careers
- Generous Employee Value Proposition
- Highly Innovative Environment
- Flexible and Remote Working Environment
- Investment in Career and Professional Development
- Care and Nurture of the Team
- Winning Culture!