Position Summary: The Director, ISV Business Development will adopt a solution-oriented approach to sell our PCI P2PE and/or PayConex validated solutions to Integrated Software Vendor (ISV) organizations. The Director will drive business development opportunities and must excel in both a sales-facing and program management role. The Director will support the sales efforts to achieve optimum sales, new account productivity, profit and company objectives. This position is accountable to revenue objectives and tracking/reporting portfolio performance. THIS IS A HUNTER ROLE.
- Must be business savvy, articulate a clear explanation of Bluefin’s value proposition, communicate products/solutions Bluefin offers today and understand industry trends.
- Collaborate with strategic partnership organizations, sales channels, product managers, and technical staff to deliver new business opportunities by identifying and exploring potential relationships. Work closely with sales channels and product managers to facilitate partner interactions.
- Prepare and deliver formal business development presentations to potential/existing partners, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of Bluefin’s solutions, the payments industry, and the partner’s current and future needs.
- Demonstrate Product/industry knowledge including ISVs, Developers, VARs, retailers, distributors, dealers, and licensees.
- Manage lifecycle of business development opportunity from initial partner contact through program launch; leverage team members that manage certification process to Bluefin’s platforms
- Proactively educate partner organizations regarding industry compliance mandates (PCI, etc.).
- Update Salesforce daily with call reports, weekly work plans, pipeline information, etc.
- Meet and exceed agreed upon Sales targets and objectives and adjust strategic Sales direction as needed to exceed expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or successful job experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years of payments industry and business development experience with a track record of over-achievement.
- Minimum of two (2) years of SaaS sales experience, and Gateway experience is highly preferred
- Proactive leader who is results-oriented, dynamic, and at ease with public speaking/presenting.
- Proven ability to understand collaborative partnerships with a track record of solidifying and monetizing those relationships.
- Strong ability to work within a team, collaboratively solve problems and remove obstacles.
- Ability to adapt communication skills to audience – executive, technical, marketing, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once in fast paced, changing environment.
- Experience using tools like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, to uncover and engage with qualified prospects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce.
Who are we?
Bluefin is the leader in payment and data security. Period. We provide exceptional products and services that protect our clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Our PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect our clients and partners around the world, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. We are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for Business Development professionals to join our successful and highly motivated team! THIS IS A HUNTER ROLE.
The Account Executive is a highly competitive, results-oriented SaaS consultative sales professional, who is passionate about helping clients protect their data. This individual will sell our mission-critical SaaS products into a variety of verticals, including healthcare, retail, government/municipalities, travel, and other sectors. Our SaaS products are needed in every industry, and the incumbent will help ensure we drive complete market penetration. Working collaboratively with our Marketing and other internal teams, the incumbent will provide a client solution-oriented and consultative approach to sell PCI P2PE validated solutions and other PHI and PII products throughout their verticals, in addition to attending tradeshows and partner shows to promote Bluefin and our products. Our technology is universal and works with any software system, payment gateway or processor, and our PHI and PII products easily integrate into our client’s systems. Exceptional “hunting” capabilities and a desire to help protect the world from data predators will significantly contribute toward the incumbent’s ability to meet and exceed business goals.
We will ask you to:
- Create personal Business Plan to drive revenue creation and value to Bluefin and execute on a cadence of Sales activities to meet assigned targets.
- Leverage personal network and Sales opportunities generated by our Marketing Department to develop relationships, educate clients, and manage Sales opportunities throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Create a deep understanding of current and potential client needs through solutions/consultative selling, strong relationship building, and demonstrating exceptional business value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver professional Sales presentations to educate potential/existing partners on security-related regulatory matters, security risks, industry trends and security opportunities/solutions (validated vs non-validated PCI P2PE solutions, vaultless tokenization, etc.), designed to spark interest and generate opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to drive cross-product integration and cross-selling among our product solutions.
- Maintain excellent time management, administration, reporting and relationship management that will result in referrals and sales opportunities.
Qualified candidate profile:
- 3-5 years of SaaS Sales experience, selling security-related products and services as an individual contributor
- Payments experience is a PLUS, but not required
- Consultative Sales performance record with proven capabilities to sell security-related, technology products throughout several verticals.
- Proven ability to leverage own network to create meaningful lead generation and manage Sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Results-oriented and dynamic SaaS Sales professional effective at building and executing on an individual Sales/Business Plan that will generate meaningful leads and close opportunities
- Effective at managing and closing multiple leads within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sophisticated use of LinkedIn, Salesforce, Yesware, and other related tools to uncover and engage with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience.
Summary: Bluefin is looking for a Part Time NOC Technician to join the Network Operations Centre in Waterford, Ireland. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy, customer driven, and willing to work on a weekend rotating shift schedule. The main duties involve tracking and supporting of all incoming and outbound alerts, proactive monitoring of the Bluefin network infrastructure, and systems, while providing a live point-of-contact for employees and partners for all operational issues. The incumbent will also perform monitoring, analysis, and coordinate restoration of failed production services. The role is based in the Waterford office.
The part time role will be for 16 hours on weekends. Core rotating shift hours are:
Shift 1: Friday 18:00 – 02:00 + Monday 00:00 – 08:00
Shift 2: Saturday + Sunday 00:00 – 08:00
Shift 3: Saturday + Sunday 08:00 – 16:00
Shift 4: Saturday + Sunday 16:00 – 00:00
- Monitor ongoing operations, networks, and IT service infrastructure performance.
- Interpret monitor alert messages and perform required actions.
- Provide technical support for all Enterprise systems.
- Basic Network Support (LAN/VPN/WLAN)
- Desktop Patching (Implement/Verify – both Windows and Mac)
- Understand and implement escalation, incident management, and change management processes and procedures of the NOC.
- Aid team members, System Administrators, customers, and merchants by applying technical knowledge of operations and systems using server, PCs, telephones, and emails.
- Review and respond to security system alerts and escalate when appropriate.
- Provide helpdesk support for internal employees.
- Some light Customer Service duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Leaving Certificate required
- Third Level or working towards qualification, preferred in a technical discipline
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Understanding of TCP/IP, switching, and routing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and research skills
- Windows and MAC experience
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Zendesk would be considered advantageous
- Strong orientation toward servicing others
Ready to be inspired, challenged and liberated to do your best work? Bluefin is a passionate group of technologists, marketers and innovators changing the world of data security and the flow of information. Not only were we the first company in North America to achieve PCI-validated P2PE certification, we continue to lead the way in payment and data security. Your work here won’t just help protect companies from hackers and data breaches. You’ll be on the vanguard of protecting the modern economy.
Here’s why our team members love their careers
- Generous Employee Value Proposition
- Highly Innovative Environment
- Flexible and Remote Working Environment
- Investment in Career and Professional Development
- Care and Nurture of the Team
- Winning Culture!