Security and PCI Compliance is a Priority for Clients and Partners
- Level 1 PCI-DSS Compliant Service Provider
- Onsite and Offsite Redundancy via Two Data Centers
- Disaster Recovery with an Active-Active Model
- 24x7x365 Network Operation Center (NOC)
- Cardholder Data Stored Using Advanced Encryption Methods in HSMs
- Participating Organization (PO) of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC)
- Service Organization Control (SOC) 2, Type 1 and Type 2 Compliant
- Patented P2PE management system for chain of custody, device deployment and PCI reporting
- Patented Decryptx P2PE Decryption as a Service (DaaS) solution for Processors, Gateways and Tier 1 and Tier 2 merchants
Bluefin Intellectual Property
Bluefin has received several U.S. and Japanese patents on our Decryptx and P2PE Manager products, with additional patents pending in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
- US 10,027,635 Systems and Methods for Decryption as a Service Via a message queuing protocol (Continuation of 9,692,735 and 9,531,712)
- US 10,044,686 Systems and Methods for Decryption as a Service Via a Hardware Security Module (Continuation of 9,686,250)
- US 9,953,316 Creating Fingerprints of Encryption Devices for Compromise Mitigation
- US 10,505,906 Systems and Methods for Decryption as a Service via a Configuration of Read-only Databases (Continuation of 9,531,684)
- US 9,954,830 Systems and Methods for Decryption as a Service (Continuation of 9,461,973)
- US 9,355,374 Systems and Methods for Creating Fingerprints of Encryption Devices
- JP 6356896 Systems and Methods for Creating Fingerprints of Encryption Devices (Divisional of 6239805)
- JP 6411622 Systems and Methods for Decryption as a Service (Divisional of 6261804)
- EP3120593 Systems and Methods for Creating Fingerprints of Encryption Devices
Chief Executive Officer
John is responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s strategic planning, including spearheading key alliances and acquisitions.
Chief Information Officer
Tim brings over 24 years of information technology and operations experience in the financial service industry and manages all aspects of IT for the company.
Chief People Officer
Debbie manages Bluefin employee acquisition and relations, benefits, compensation, organizational development and retention.
David manages all aspects of strategic, corporate and administrative operations for Buefin, as well as technology and product.
SVP Client Operations
Stephanie manages client/partner support, on-boarding, deployment and implementation teams for Bluefin.
SVP General Counsel
Liliya oversees Data Privacy Law, Securities, Intellectual Property, Regulatory Compliance and Secured Transactions.
Chief Financial Officer
Huib is responsible for all financial analysis, reporting, and accounting for Bluefin.
Chief Revenue Officer
Greg manages the Bluefin Security Solutions team, which provides PCI-validated P2PE solutions, tokenization, and e-commerce security products to enterprises and Tier 1 and Tier 2 merchants.
Chief Strategy Officer
Ruston developed the Bluefin payment platform and manages transformative deals and product innovation.
SVP Marketing and Relationship Management
Danielle is responsible for corporate, partner and strategic marketing, Bluefin’s PR and communications strategy, and relationship management.
Chief Information Security Officer
Brent is responsible for Bluefin’s security infrastructure and PCI-DSS/P2PE compliance programs. Brent maintains an extensive consulting and assessment background within payments and critical infrastructure protection.