Today’s payment technology advances offer consumers a seamless and convenient experience that they have grown to expect from businesses. The…
Access Bluefin documents and more
Payment and data security is dynamic. We’re here and ready to address any questions or needs related to our products, solutions and your unique needs. See our resources below or access the Bluefin bot to inquire about our products or quickly reach a member of our customer support team.
Nacha’s Account Validation Rule
Beginning on March 19th, 2022, Nacha will require that companies originating web debits (ACH account transactions) validate the first use of an account number, or changes to an account number. This can also be referred to as “first-time web debit.” The regulation is part of a broader Nacha initiative to help prevent fraudulent transactions and as such, any company accepting ACH transactions is subject to this requirement. We have partnered with MicroBilt, a preferred Nacha partner, to provide our clients with seamless account verification directly through PayConex™. This solution is in place for all of our clients and will begin validation on all first use / account changes for ACH transactions beginning March 19th. Read common FAQs on the Nacha website or if you have specific questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several PTS devices are slated for end of life (EOL). According to PCI’s P2PE Program rules, expired PTS devices can remain deployed for a period of 5 years beyond the expiration date. Inventoried devices that were purchased prior to the PTS expiry date can also be deployed for production use and remain in production for a period of 5 years beyond the PTS expiry date. Note that our partners and clients will not be allowed to purchase new devices that are beyond the PTS expiry date. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Both Microsoft and Google released browser updates to their Edge and Chrome browsers respectively. Both released updates on February 3rd. Please see the attached document for a notification regrading their updates.
- Prevent Holiday Fraud: How to Manage and Keep Your Business and Your Customers Safe from Fraudsters
- Avoid Preventable Chargebacks During the COVID-19 Crisis
- PCI Compliance FAQ
- PCI DSS Glossary
- Payment Fraud Detection
- COVID-19 is Propelling Telehealth to the Forefront of Healthcare
- Hackers are Cashing in on Coronavirus
- PCI-Validated vs. Non-Validated P2PE Solutions
- Tokenization, Cardholder Data and PCI Compliance: What you Need to Know (Part I)
- Understanding PHI, PII, Data Privacy & Tokenization (Part II)
- The Role of P2PE, EMV and Tokenization in Securing Payments
- Global Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations
- The Small Business and Breaches – Hackers See SMB’s as a Quick and Easy Target
- Three Cybersecurity “Must-Do’s” for Remote Workers
- PCI P2PE’s Role in Securing Higher Ed Payments
- The ROI of PCI-Validated P2PE
- Keeping Credit Cards Secure: Everything You Need to Know About CSC Numbers
- Preventing Ecommerce Payment Fraud
- What is Tokenization and Why is it Important?