Just halfway through the year, we’re already seeing that 2021 is a major year for data breaches. Between politically motivated…
Access Bluefin documents and more
Payment and data security is dynamic. We’re here and ready to address any questions or needs related to our products, solutions and your unique needs. Please see the links and contact information below to get started.
PAX Maintenance Window September 17th
PAXSTORE maintenance is scheduled to begin on September 17th at 11:00 pm (EST) and is scheduled to end on September 18th at 12:00 pm (noon EST).
There may be intermittent issues with connecting to the PAXSTORE during this time. The ability to update device configurations or perform device health checks will be impacted during this time. Transaction processing through the Bluefin PayConex™ gateway will not be impacted. Please download our notice for additional information.
If you have questions, please reach out directly to your relationship manager, your support representative, or contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 800-675-6573, extension 4.
Need more help?
P2PE End of Life Devices
Several PTS devices are slated for end of life (EOL) on April 30th, 2021. According to PCI’s P2PE Program rules, expired PTS devices can remain deployed for a period of 5 years beyond the expiration date. Inventoried devices that were purchased prior to the PTS expiry date can also be deployed for production use and remain in production for a period of 5 years beyond the PTS expiry date. Note that our partners and clients will not be allowed to purchase new devices that are beyond the PTS expiry date. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Cleaning PCI P2PE Bluefin Terminals
With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, Bluefin is continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In following the CDC and WHO guidelines for keeping high-touch surfaces clean, we wanted to provide some guidelines for cleaning your Bluefin P2PE payment terminal.
- The CARES Act – Helping Keep Businesses and Consumers Afloat
- Avoid Preventable Chargebacks During the COVID-19 Crisis
- PCI Compliance FAQ
- PCI DSS Glossary
- PayConex Security Settings
- Bluefin Introduces New P2PE Devices and KIFs
- Payment Fraud Detection
- COVID-19 is Propelling Telehealth to the Forefront of Healthcare
- Hackers are Cashing in on Coronavirus
- PCI-Validated vs. Non-Validated P2PE Solutions
- The Role of P2PE, EMV and Tokenization in Securing Payments
- 2018 Global Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations
- The Small Business and Breaches – Hackers See SMB’s as a Quick and Easy Target
- Three Cybersecurity “Must-Do’s” for Remote Workers
- PCI P2PE’s Role in Securing Higher Ed Payments
- The ROI of PCI-Validated P2PE
- Keeping Cards Secure: Everything You Need to Know About CSC Numbers
- Preventing Ecommerce Payment Fraud