Secure PHI, PII and Cardholder Data
ShieldConex® utilizes both hardware-based encryption and vaultless tokenization to secure Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Protected Health Information (PHI), cardholder data (CHD) and ACH account data entered online. ShieldConex immediately masks sensitive data upon entry through Bluefin’s iFrame or API’s, ensuring that it never travels through a system or network as clear-text, where it could be accessible in the event of a data breach. Clients can leverage format-preserving encryption (FPE), format-preserving tokenization (FPT) or a combination of both with ShieldConex. Learn more about how ShieldConex works in our FAQs.
Flexible: Select any data element that you want to protect, from social security numbers, to health information, to CHD or ACH Account Data
Omnichannel: Generate the same format-preserving token across card type and utilize one common token to identify where and how your customers are purchasing
Maintain Control: Maintain control of your Ecommerce page without processing or transmitting sensitive data with our iFrame solution or API option
Cloud-Based: Quickly implement ShieldConex in 2-7 days with no costly on-premise installation or data storage requirements on your system
Integrated security solutions, no matter where you are.
Complete Data Security
Protect Every Data Element Entered Online
- Vaultless, cloud-based tokenization system
- No limit to what types of data can be tokenized
- Choice of Format Preserving Tokenization (FPT) or Format Preserving Encryption (FPE)
- Tokenization through Bluefin iFrame or API
- Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) used for storage and derivation of encryption keys within ShieldConex
- Generation of common credit card token for use across acceptance channels
- Simple setup and detailed reporting through Bluefin’s web based ShieldConex Manager
- Meets PCI, GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA and Nacha payment and data security requirements
ShieldConex uses tokens to replace sensitive data in storage or on the go without changing how an organization’s system operates by supporting 3 key features – token idempotency, format-preserving tokens, and cross-organization sharing.
Using Bluefin’s ShieldConex® for Data Protection
Download Foregenix’s independent review on Bluefin’s ShieldConex data security platform for the protection of PII, PHI and financial data.
Learn more about our features.
Think ShieldConex is right for you?
"*" indicates required fields