So what is the easiest and most effective way to find the best processing solution? Sounds like a loaded question, doesn’t it? With so many payment solutions and providers out there today, there is a lot to consider.
Bluefin Payment Systems has partnered with NFL Hall of Famer and Entrepreneur Fran Tarkenton to provide small businesses guidance on payment processing. Check out Bluefin’s series of articles on payment processing featured on GoSmallBiz.
Fran created GoSmallBiz in 1997 to help entrepreneurs gain access to the information they need to compete in today’s economy and today, the site has over 50,000 active members.
Here are some basic tips when considering your payment processing solution:
- Tip #1 – Evaluate how you would like to accept payments.
- Tip #2 – Understand what types of payments you would like to accept.
- Tip #3 – Talk to a merchant account provider.
- Tip #4 – Get the facts on fees and costs.
- Tip #5 – Review the contract and finalize the relationship.
Learn more about the criteria to select a payment processor at GoSmallBiz. And if your business needs debit or credit cards, ACH, recurring billing, or mobile payments check out Bluefin’s payment gateway, PayConex, which offers a full suite of payment processing solutions for all of your payment needs. Just ask Fran!