Join us on June 4th at 1 pm EST for our webinar to review our new P2PE payment security white paper, authored by Verizon.
The webinar will detail Bluefin and Verizon’s white paper on P2PE and payment security, and include statistics from Verizon’s Data Breach Industry Report (DBIR) pertaining specifically to breach trends in the point of sale (POS) environment.
The webinar will overview the POI/POS threat landscape and detail how criminals obtain access to cardholder data (CHD), while detailing the evolution of P2PE, the differences between certified and non-certified encryption solutions, benefits of PCI-validated P2PE solutions in POI environments, including compliance management and scope reduction, and the roles of tokenization, EMV and P2PE in protecting data.
Please complete this form to receive your registration link.
- Existing and emerging attack vectors targeting the POS
- The role of PCI P2PE in devaluing CHD
- The differences between certified and non-certified encryption solutions
- The benefits received with a certified P2PE solution
- The importance of a holistic payment security strategy that includes P2PE, EMV and tokenization
- The cost differences in devaluing payment data with P2PE and defending the fort with non-encrypted solutions