Firmware revisions A & B will need to be upgraded to the latest version by August 29th, 2022.
ID TECH has advised Bluefin of an issue with the Firmware certificate on versions of the SREDKey 2 payment terminals.
We have identified that certain SREDKey 2’s deployed by Bluefin require these Firmware certificate updates. Firmware revisions A & B will need to be upgraded to the latest version by August 29th, 2022.
After August 29th, the certificates expire and the payment terminal will cease to function.
To avoid any disruption to your payment processing and your business, you must upgrade the firmware in your device to v1.01.008.0392.S or higher.
We have put together detailed instructions on how to determine if you need the Firmware update and, if so, how to update your Firmware.
ID TECH Update Instructions
- How to determine if your device needs this Firmware update
- Instructions on how to download the Firmware update documentation
- Instructions on how to perform the Firmware update
- Running the ID TECH Device Utility Update
- Plugging your device into your computer/laptop/USB hub to perform the update
- Confirming that the Firmware update has been installed successfully
Step by Step Video Guide
If you have any issues please contact the ID TECH Support team to arrange an appointment at Support@idtechproducts.com. Please include the serial number(s), your contact information and that you are a Bluefin client. If you have general questions regarding this update, please contact email@example.com / 800-675-6573, extension 2.